Kyle's 20g

Kyle22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a few pics of my 20g that has been setup for a few months now. I transferred everything over from my 72g when I moved. So far everything has been going pretty well. Besides my sps started to die off. So I have that in another local members tank.
32783560.jpg

Shazaams :)
a0499f48.jpg

9e1ceea0.jpg

8ca4df2b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new