Leopard and Fairy Wrasses

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been offered a nice looking Leopard Wrasse and while I was planning on only having Fairy Wrasses this grabbed my interest. I would try researching more on my own but this is probably going to pass quickly.

Am I asking for trouble when I have a male c. solorensis and male c. lubboki already?

Are these typically "reef safe"? I've found conflicting info on that front as well.

OP
OP
Schnizzle

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did read that and have the chart saved in my phone. It covers the fairy wrasses but not other species, that I saw anyway.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did read that and have the chart saved in my phone. It covers the fairy wrasses but not other species, that I saw anyway.
Oops. Sorry, I miss read your post. Note to self: always wear reading glasses :rolleyes::D

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been offered a nice looking Leopard Wrasse and while I was planning on only having Fairy Wrasses this grabbed my interest. I would try researching more on my own but this is probably going to pass quickly.

Am I asking for trouble when I have a male c. solorensis and male c. lubboki already?

Are these typically "reef safe"? I've found conflicting info on that front as well.
Well my solorensis jumped, but I had all 3 in my 90. They were great with each other. My potters leopard is my favorite wrasse for sure!

OP
OP
Schnizzle

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my solorensis jumped, but I had all 3 in my 90. They were great with each other. My potters leopard is my favorite wrasse for sure!

I’ve got a euro braced tank with a screen top already. My firefish took an amazingly high jump one day and landed back in the tank somehow.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a euro braced tank with a screen top already. My firefish took an amazingly high jump one day and landed back in the tank somehow.
Haha that’s funny. I hear bloops a lot, I never see them mid-flight though lol.

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be a golden opportunity if this is a Leopard coming from an established tank as it means it has passed multiple survivability tests and is likely a very hardy and adaptable specimen. The difficulty with Leopards is that many of them have parasites and do not ship well and as such have a very high rate of death, but the more adaptable members of the species tend to do very well in captivity.

Back