Leptoseris

Furiousbubbles

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very interested in adding some Leptoseris to my tank. I have had it running for about 3 months now. I have done a lot of research but could not find out if they should be added to mature year old tanks or at what point they could thrive in a system. Any information or tips would be great. Thanks!
 
They seem to be an easy sps coral in my opinion. If you have not tried an SPS coral you can give it a shot. Coral grows better in well established tanks but with the right conditions I don't think you will have a lot of trouble.
 
What does your tank look like? do you measure any parameters and what is your tank at now? Do you have any coral currently
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new