Let’s see some BIG nems!

Aussiemarine

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
410
Reaction score
352
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see some extra large nems! This is one of my big BTAs. Started as one small BTA 3 years ago, I now have 6 plus I sold a couple thanks to several splits per year. My clowns are spoilt for choice! For size reference I used my hand (I’m 6’3) so ain’t small plus the tank Is 5ft long, 3ft tall and 2ft wide.

let’s see them R2R!

BFA68284-77B0-4EA0-8437-E724A27238F0.jpeg
D88A068E-E655-4542-A000-519EF11A271A.jpeg
6E90BB12-FFC5-4CE2-8667-FC624C343EB4.jpeg
303804FA-2082-4A88-B0E6-0FBDB89A7FF2.jpeg
 
I had this beauty years ago, I put it in a basket in the holding tank (12") and it was too cramped lol.
20160207_165828-1.jpg

Wow that’s impressive! Did he munch on any fish whilst in the DT?
 
Awesome!!
 
This one wasn't super huge (it's 3 men's now) , but it - dominated it's environment.

IMG_20200415_204317760.jpg

That’s a stunning Nem, great colour too!
 
My new Ritteri (just over 2 weeks old - in my tank). Measures about 12 inches across I’d say.

95CDCB0A-64F7-4C3A-ABF7-230F72589238.jpeg 22EDF851-155E-4648-AC6B-DF3CDB591B08.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Growing this guy out at the moment he’s gonna be awesome once gets bigger might set up a 50-60g nem cube.

28E9F29F-A113-4130-891D-8E834527CA1C.jpeg
 
Some nice nice nems here. I have a large mini maxi bordering on the size of a small carpet, but that tiny and unpost worthy compared to these beauties.;Drowning:p:eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new