Lets bring up FRAG TANK WITHOUT SUMP

loquillo3411

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
74
Reaction score
10
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since Im on the project of making my own frag tank that put e o the position of using Bing and google for Ideas and I found some frag tanks without sumps so i decided to bring the thread here and see what you guys think of it.
 
A sump isn't a requirement for a reef tank so why would it be a requirement for a frag tank? You can treat it the same as you would a sumpless tank. I set one up with a sandbed, heater, light and a canister filter. It had no problems until I neglected it for 5 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new