Let's see your rimmed tanks!

It's rimless galore up in here. I am curious to see some good old fashioned rimmed tanks. Thinking about going rimmed for my next tank but never had a reef with a rim before.

I personally prefer the aesthetic of a rimmed tank!
E2642468-C389-4EED-BBA4-5F39CB43870E.jpeg
 
I had tanks all through the 90’s, so I’m used to rimmed tanks. Rimless, from what I remember, were rare and out of my price range. I just got back into the hobby in Nov of last year, so of course I went with a rimmed tank! I haven’t quite figured out how to photograph the tank quite yet, but here’s a quick shot. We have a unique area in the house where both front and back are visible.
F2E0D7F0-3E9A-459C-B6BD-7BFE214C90BD.jpeg
 
These are Great looking tanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new