Lifereef sump/refgium

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamfinke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adamfinke

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone using lifereef sumps, skimmers ect??? Thinking about buying a CLR-II Compact lifereefugium www.lifereef.com/frame.html I know the overflow boxes are the best. Just not sure about the other products.
 
Last edited:
I have a lifereef skimmer & I love it! have it on my 95 reef with a mag 9.5 started pulling dark nasty stuff in just a few hours even tho it wasn't broken in yet
Jeff (owner) is a great guy to work with & his products are all top notch I have the single overflow also but haven't gotten it up as the sump is still in progress
 
I'm really leaning towards his system, sounds like it would be April or may before it would be ready. Jeff has called me and we've spoke about all my options. You don't get that from just anybody.
 
I'd go with it I would if I had the $$ I've had the skimmer 4 years & needed a new o ring for it called him up & he sent me 2 & wouldn't accept any $$ for them! wouldn't get that anywhere that I know of! plus gotta love being American made!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new