Lighting Setup for sale!

  • Thread starter Thread starter icedgxe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

icedgxe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
610
Reaction score
355
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I changed my lighting up a bit so I have decided to sell my old lights. I have a 72" Current sunpod with 3- 150W Hqi lights. It has 24 led moonlights. 12 Blue and 12 White. They are on separate plugs so they can be timed separately. Bulbs included are 3 phoenix 14k bulbs. The bulbs are 6 months old around the 25th of this month. I want $350 for the setup. I also have 2 6' vho super actinic with icecap 430 ballast, endcaps etc. Setup was mounted but only used for like two days (vhos). I also have a brand new actinic white vho. I'll take $100 for the vho setup.Just pm me if you have any questions or are interested in either light.


This is the halide fixture
72? SunPod 3x150W HQI Fixture by Current USA* - AquaCave

Pic3323.jpg


Pic3326.jpg


Pic3327.jpg


Pic3332.jpg


Pic3337.jpg


Pic3338.jpg


Pic3341.jpg


Pic3342.jpg



This is the vho kit. 2 Bulb, 72"
IceCap VHO Retrofit Kits
http://www.marinedepot.com/IceCap_V...etrofit_Kits-IceCap-ICK242-FILTRTRFTF-vi.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new