OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amphipods and berghia are now back in stock for shipping next Tuesday (9/26).

P.S. The picture of amphipods on our site is not quite right anymore - you see white filter floss in the jar, but now we use reef-safe nylon scrubbies, which are much easier to get the amphipods out of!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Also, y'all will be seeing some new banner ads on R2R. The amazing Donna Martinek of Eight Arms Marketing designed some fancy animated stuff for us! I think this one is my favorite:

728x90 green cloud.gif

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Customers have been asking for a combo pack that includes amphipods, and we've done just that. Amphipods are now back in stock, *and* we've created the Snacklebasket Combo in two size options.

A 16 oz bottle of Snacklebox, a 16 oz bottle of phyto, and a jar of amphipods is $89

A half gallon Snacklebox, a half gallon of phyto, and two jars of amphipods is $219

As always, all orders over $60 qualify for free shipping. Even better, all orders containing amphipods are automatically upgraded to two day shipping, at no cost! You never have to pay for a styrofoam shipping box, either. All orders are shipped in a biodegradable styrofoam shipping box with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a reminder that we now have amphipods back on the site, both as a stand-alone product and as part of two new combo packs - the Snacklebasket and Snacklecrate.

We're also doing a small giveaway of some swag for those of you who wear small and medium shirts:

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We’ll be shipping tomorrow too, so there’s still plenty of time to get an order in for delivery this week!

P.S. If anybody places an order and wants a free small or medium shirt just PM me this evening and I’ll add it!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! There are three things you need to know about us:

1. We specialize in phyto, copepods, amphipods, and berghia. This isn't a side hustle to some other "main business" - this is the only thing we do!
2. We really do care about our customers, and we add numerous small touches to each order to show how important our customers are to us.
3. We back everything up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you receive a DOA or the order wasn't to your satisfaction for any reason, just email us and we'll reship your order free of charge.

And a fourth thing...we never charge box fees. We pay for the cost of biodegradable styrofoam boxes ourselves, because we want our products to get to you alive on the first try. You'll never be faced with the decision of spending extra money on top of the cost of your products - we cover that.

Have you experienced the Dinkins Difference? If not, PM me for a special promo code to use on your first order!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There’s still time to get your order in for Monday shipping!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There’s time to get an order this week - we ship Tuesday as well. Cutoff is 4pm Central time Tuesday for it to go out this week. Thank you all for your support!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We’re so excited to partner with PNW Custom to sell Dinkins branded “Snackleracks” for your frags.

Of course, we always have plenty of phyto, copepods, and Snackle combo packs to meet all your needs!

IMG_6684.jpeg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 95 44.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 72 33.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 34 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back