OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, I’m at work currently, I will place it tomorrow for a Wednesday delivery if that’s doable with the holiday. Should I come back on here or message you on your website? Thanks
Either way - you could PM on here or email us. Thank you!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When we first started this business last April, it seemed crazy to think that anybody would want to buy from us. There were already established competitors out there who were doing the same thing we were. Who were we to think we could compete with them?

We decided not to compete, per se, but to do something radically different. Instead of acting like a big business with rigid policies and bean-counters watching every penny, we would treat customers the way we wanted to be treated.

That's really simple, and really hard at the same time. It means that we spend a great deal on top-quality biodegradable styrofoam boxes to ship our products in - because that's how we would like our pods and phyto sent to us. It means we need to reship customer orders for free when UPS delays a package - because that's what we would hope for if we were the customer. It means a 100% satisfaction guarantee, no hoops to jump through (or pictures or forms to fill out) - because that's how we would want to be treated. It means answering emails and messages within an hour or two, no matter how late at night or how busy we are during the day - because communication is just as important to us as customers as it is to you.

If you follow our posts on here, you'll know that we sometimes talk about "the Dinkins Difference." That's not some cute alliteration or corporate slogan - that's how we run our company. We want to show you the Dinkins Difference - to show you what happens when you're treated the same way that we would like to be treated. Thank you so much to all the customers who have trusted us and let us show them the Dinkins Difference. To anybody who might be on the fence, come try us out. I think you'll be happy at the difference you see!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_6304.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Also thank you to Eight Arms Marketing for our cool new banner!

375769070_841489967324511_2720947146205006997_n.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a little Saturday bump! I hope y'all are having a good weekend - there's still time to get those orders in for Monday shipping. Have you fed your reef today?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump - there's still time for shipping tomorrow with guaranteed arrival by Friday!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When’s the cut off? Thinking of placing an order in the morning.
Great question! Barring anything really unusual, we usually are able to ship orders placed all the way up until 4pm Central time, often as late as 5pm.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We call it the Dinkins Difference, but it's basically just the "Golden Rule" for businesses. We treat our customers like we would want to be treated. Read more here:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 60 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 68 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.6%
Back