OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you experienced the Dinkins Difference? We’d love for you to try us - shoot me a PM for a special promo code.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't tried the Dinkin's difference, You really should. There's a reason people keep coming back.

Speaking of. How's your stock in Berghias coming? I might be getting some for another forum member.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you haven't tried the Dinkin's difference, You really should. There's a reason people keep coming back.

Speaking of. How's your stock in Berghias coming? I might be getting some for another forum member.
Thank you!!

I just added more berghia to the site (to ship next Wednesday) - we don’t have quite as many as usual this week so they might sell out faster.

ObsessiveSoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you experienced the Dinkins Difference? We’d love for you to try us - shoot me a PM for a special promo code.
Hi I can’t figure out how to PM on here, but if you could send me the special promo code that would be awesome. Also it is charging me $45 for shipping when it says free shipping over $60. Thanks.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi I can’t figure out how to PM on here, but if you could send me the special promo code that would be awesome. Also it is charging me $45 for shipping when it says free shipping over $60. Thanks.
I’m sorry for the confusion! Berghia are an exception because they can’t survive ground shipping:

Berghia nudibranchs must ship overnight due to their extreme sensitivity. All orders containing berghia nudibranchs will be charged a flat $45 for shipping via UPS Next Day Air.

UPS Next Day costs about $80, so we essentially ask customers to cover about half that and we pay the rest. I wish we could do free shipping, but it’s just too expensive to send stuff overnight.

I’ll PM a code to you momentarily!

merkmerk73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dinkins is great and the owner is a great guy who focuses on customer satisfaction

This is a hobbyist turned business - he’s not buying any Mercedes off this - UNLIKE a certain barn of algae who keep shrinking their pod counts!

His phytoplankton stinks a little bit but that’s because it has high density - that’s an important distinction compared to competitors that have clean smelling photo because it’s super low density

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dinkins is great and the owner is a great guy who focuses on customer satisfaction

This is a hobbyist turned business - he’s not buying any Mercedes off this - UNLIKE a certain barn of algae who keep shrinking their pod counts!

His phytoplankton stinks a little bit but that’s because it has high density - that’s an important distinction compared to competitors that have clean smelling photo because it’s super low density
Actually I heard his wife is the brains of the operation. Shhhhhhh, don’t tell anyone.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thank you so much! You’re absolutely right…we’re just hobbyists at heart and most definitely not getting rich. (UPS on the other hand…!). We just always try to treat people like we would want to be treated.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much! You’re absolutely right…we’re just hobbyists at heart and most definitely not getting rich. (UPS on the other hand…!). We just always try to treat people like we would want to be treated.
... does this mean I should start sending Thank You cards for your Thank You cards?

'Cause I'll do that! Don't doubt me!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Daily bump for eyeballs. Don’t forget to message if you’re thinking of trying us for the first time. I bet I could rummage up a promo code…

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you still have amphipods! Anything like a snacklepack with phyto and amphipods if you do?
We do still have some amphipods for sale this week! I’m actually working on just such a combo pack soon to be on the website…but if you’d like I can go ahead and create an order for you with it?

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I’m at work currently, I will place it tomorrow for a Wednesday delivery if that’s doable with the holiday. Should I come back on here or message you on your website? Thanks

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back