live rock setup.

thehammer1985

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
675
Reaction score
313
Location
westland michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I finally got the bio cube up and running and filed it with special grade substrate and some tonga shelf rock. I still need about 20 pounds more rock and I was wondering what everyone thought about mixing the shelf rock with either fiji premium or manad rock. Has anyone done this and input on what would look the next would be awesome thank you.
 
Go for the look you want. They all work & look good mixed and matched.

Who cares what we think, its your tank, your vision.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new