lookin for soft corals, leathers

  • Thread starter Thread starter zachj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zachj

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just moved, tank is set up and doing well. hoping to pick up a torch and toadstool. Preferably longer polyps. located in West Hartford, don’t have much time to drive a bunch, but commute to danbury for work. thanks!
 
just moved, tank is set up and doing well. hoping to pick up a torch and toadstool. Preferably longer polyps. located in West Hartford, don’t have much time to drive a bunch, but commute to danbury for work. thanks!

354a74b01d956850711bdef71557f0e2.jpg
im in bethel
 
hard to make out the specifics. I have a nice frogspawn, but looking for a torch. any there? I see a bunch of sps, but my system isn't gonna handle that at this point. thanks for the reply though!
 
I'm in Chicopee I have torches,hammers and frogspaun.
 
Im going away for a week but I’ll be in touch, thanks!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new