Looking for nice chalices or favias

dustponds10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Like the above says I am looking for some nice chalices and favias now. Let me know what you have. I have some sps and alot of zoos and palys to trade with. Thanks Dustin
 
Hi,
I am looking to sell off most of my high end chalices. I have a 2 eye frag of LE Tyree Bubblegum Monster I got from Jose Casas, Tyree Pink Watermelon w/ 5 eyes from VIVID, Cotton Candy 2 eyes from Rich Negret, Key Lime Mango Sherbert from VIVID, Miami Hurricane 5 eye colony from Jose Casas, Oregon Mummy Eye 1 eye from Jose, Emerald Mummy Eye 2 eye frag and I think that is all of them. All are either mini colonies or fully healed and growing frags with new eyes growing on all of them. If you need prices PM me.
Thanks
 
Duston great person to trade with and awesome shipping..thanks again and hope to do more trade...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new