• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for nice chalices or favias

dustponds10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Like the above says I am looking for some nice chalices and favias now. Let me know what you have. I have some sps and alot of zoos and palys to trade with. Thanks Dustin

Reefhabit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am looking to sell off most of my high end chalices. I have a 2 eye frag of LE Tyree Bubblegum Monster I got from Jose Casas, Tyree Pink Watermelon w/ 5 eyes from VIVID, Cotton Candy 2 eyes from Rich Negret, Key Lime Mango Sherbert from VIVID, Miami Hurricane 5 eye colony from Jose Casas, Oregon Mummy Eye 1 eye from Jose, Emerald Mummy Eye 2 eye frag and I think that is all of them. All are either mini colonies or fully healed and growing frags with new eyes growing on all of them. If you need prices PM me.
Thanks

Coral in the reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duston great person to trade with and awesome shipping..thanks again and hope to do more trade...

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 171 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back