Looking for tank lid

Cthuluhoop

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting into reefing for the first time from fresh water. I am looking for a lid for my tank that doesn’t cost a quarter the cost of the entire tank. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Tank is 59”x23.6”x22
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and to saltwater tanks!

#WelcometoR2R

A good solution for a low cost top is to make your own using screen doors parts found at any hardware store.

These links may help:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/cont...Y9o13leOa_gABwglnIi1zET7oETs_yTfUMTC0gwd0FXoo



Good luck!
 
While it may not be "budget" I highly recommend toplids. Ive just put in my second order with them. Tyler is amazing to work with honestly and you get to customise the lids to your liking. While the price is a bit premium you really get what you pay for in my opinion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new