Looking to sell something through marketplace...

ekoed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm not sure what I'm missing, was hoping someone could clear it up. I am looking to sell something on the marketplace. I see the rules are you have to be a member for more then 30 days (which I am), and have more then 25 meaningful posts. That's what I'm not sure of. I think I posted more than 25 times, but I don't know if that means I'm supposed to have created more then 25 threads, or just 25 posts?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm not sure what I'm missing, was hoping someone could clear it up. I am looking to sell something on the marketplace. I see the rules are you have to be a member for more then 30 days (which I am), and have more then 25 meaningful posts. That's what I'm not sure of. I think I posted more than 25 times, but I don't know if that means I'm supposed to have created more then 25 threads, or just 25 posts?
It's just 25 posts, and you can see that you have 134. That's the "messages" below your avatar.
There's a script that runs which checks for both conditions to be true, then your account gets permissions, which makes the selling forums visible to you. If you can see the sales forums and start a thread - you're good to go.
If you can't, please let us know and we'll look into it.

OP
OP
ekoed

ekoed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's just 25 posts, and you can see that you have 134. That's the "messages" below your avatar.
There's a script that runs which checks for both conditions to be true, then your account gets permissions, which makes the selling forums visible to you. If you can see the sales forums and start a thread - you're good to go.
If you can't, please let us know and we'll look into it.
Thanks for the info. Amazingly it’s working now. I swear I had no options to post a new thread and I made sure I looked everywhere. After reading this post BAM there it is at the top and bottom. Thanks again!

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info. Amazingly it’s working now. I swear I had no options to post a new thread and I made sure I looked everywhere. After reading this post BAM there it is at the top and bottom. Thanks again!
I am not the wizard! :p

brawthy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

Just wanted to bump this, it looks like I currently do not have the ability to post in marketplace, despite having over a 100 posts. Have there been any updates to the criteria? Thanks!

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

Just wanted to bump this, it looks like I currently do not have the ability to post in marketplace, despite having over a 100 posts. Have there been any updates to the criteria? Thanks!
No, just a new place to post:

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 145 61.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.0%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.0%
Back