LPS Coral Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter torresj36
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

torresj36

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
43
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello everyone. I could use your help with identifying this one. It was sold to me as a bubble coral. While I do not doubt that it is a “buubly” LPS coral, it does not look like any other Bubble Coral that I have seen. Is there anyone that could provide me with specific classification? I like the coral, would just like to know or confirm what it is. Thanks everyone. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.
 
Hard to see with heavy blue lights, any pics under white lighting? I think it could be a "Fox Coral" or "Bubble Coral" :)
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello everyone. I could use your help with identifying this one. It was sold to me as a bubble coral. While I do not doubt that it is a “buubly” LPS coral, it does not look like any other Bubble Coral that I have seen. Is there anyone that could provide me with specific classification? I like the coral, would just like to know or confirm what it is. Thanks everyone. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.
Its bubble coral for sure and similar to mine. Its sinuosa species
 
Thank you. Both of those are were nice. Thank you for sharing.
 
It could be a fox coral, or it could be plerogyra discus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new