Lydia from oklahoma

Lydia Barnett

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Lydia I am new to this hobby and very nervous about it . I just recently purchased my first 180 gal. Bow front tank and anxious to fill it. I understand patience is a must and I will be taking this build nice and slow . I appreciate any help and advice that you nay give me as I start this new adventure. Thank you in advance.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and your new obsession.
Here you will find an enormous amount of invaluable information from so many helpful people.

No matter how slow you go, stop and consider if you may be going to fast.
 
Welcome to R2R Lydia. Very exciting to start with a large system. There is a great resource here on R2R and a bunch of members that will help you through your journey:)
 
Hi! You sound a lot like me. Buy the big bottle of aspirin and have fun! Please post a pic when you are ready.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with the 180 with lots of photos! :)
 
Hello my name is Lydia I am new to this hobby and very nervous about it . I just recently purchased my first 180 gal. Bow front tank and anxious to fill it. I understand patience is a must and I will be taking this build nice and slow . I appreciate any help and advice that you nay give me as I start this new adventure. Thank you in advance.

Hi Lydia!
Welcome to the forum:)
Congratulations with your purchase! I am sure you will love this adventure;)
What fish do you want to have?

Zhenya
 
WELCOME!
Ps My daughters name is Lydia too.
 
Welcome! We're all here to help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new