Macro Algae Aquariums

Danny's Aquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
257
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the look of macro algae aquariums. I absolutely fell in love with @tigahboy.h2o (on IG) setups. They look so good and really inspire me to start a macro algae tank setup.

I’d love to see your macro algae tank setups for more inspiration!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new