Mag Question - Am I getting this right?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3,705
Reaction score
26
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i just looked and WOW my mag is at 1100 and i want it at 1400. I use the bulk reef calculator and it says i need to add 2900 ML is that right it seems like alot to me.
 
Ya it takes alot to raise your mag unless it's a super concentrate lol... Start raising it slowly over the next week or so and then stay on top of it...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new