Marco rocks ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefDreams
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefDreams

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
399
Reaction score
2
Location
South Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone on here has any feed back for me on there rock and sand. Do you like it, any issues, does it look natural. I'm assuming I would be fine.

Thanks in advance
Mohamed
 
I like having a sand bed in my tank, as I have a goby and nassirus snails that love it. I also have rock work in my tank to that you have a bio filter from the LR. Ans something for your corals to attach to. Persoanlly I like mine, but some people prefer barebottom tanks. It is a personal thing.
 
I have it in my 500. I got the Figi Premium (Pukani), it does look very natural. I'm not sure if you can get this anymore. I don't have sand, I'm one of those BB nuts. :)
 
I have used marco rocks and they are very good. Cheap dry rock and you do not have to pay the high shipping prices for overnight shipping. the shapes are awsum. I highly recommend their rock.

Dave Polzin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new