Markonius Reef: Wilderness Beneath the Waves

Markonius28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We, humans, have long been mesmerized by the splendor and marvel beneath our mighty ocean, thus, saltwater aquariums that vary in forms and sizes became pleasure in million of homes around the globe.

The euphoria of witnessing bright-colored sea creatures is incomparable, as corals and anemones dance gracefully through the never-ending waves. This is how water stimulates us humans, both intellectual and cognitive and how our emotion answers to the wonders of nature.

My 8-month old tank, although still in progress, brought underwater ecosystem closer to our humble abode. A world that I thought impassable to our naked eyes, and a place that seems elusive to mankind.

(My display tank overview: live rocks, poriferans, sea anemones, Acanthuridae, Pomacanthidae, Chaetodon, Congridae, Amphiprioninae, Merulinidae, LPS, SPS)
Markonius_Reef_Up_Close.jpeg

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We, humans, have long been mesmerized by the splendor and marvel beneath our mighty ocean, thus, saltwater aquariums that vary in forms and sizes became pleasure in million of homes around the globe.

The euphoria of witnessing bright-colored sea creatures is incomparable, as corals and anemones dance gracefully through the never-ending waves. This is how water stimulates us humans, both intellectual and cognitive and how our emotion answers to the wonders of nature.

My 8-month old tank, although still in progress, brought underwater ecosystem closer to our humble abode. A world that I thought impassable to our naked eyes, and a place that seems elusive to mankind.

(My display tank overview: live rocks, poriferans, sea anemones, Acanthuridae, Pomacanthidae, Chaetodon, Congridae, Amphiprioninae, Merulinidae, LPS, SPS)
Markonius_Reef_Up_Close.jpeg
Looks great.

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! Do you have more info on the system specs, what equipment you’re using, etc ?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back