MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

Marvin ur gonna make me broke bc when i look at ur tanks i want everything inside of them :)
 
just wanted to document the new arrivals... I'm hoping I can get them to eat soon so I can stop worrying.. :hammer:

ORA Grade A Picasso's... still looking for a better pair though... ;)
07-26-08_Picassos1.jpg


07-26-08_Picassos2.jpg


07-26-08_Picassos3.jpg



bigger of the two..
07-26-08_PicassosF1.jpg


07-26-08_PicassosF2.jpg



smaller.. just one side though...
07-26-08_PicassosM1.jpg
 
Those are a great pair no need to find a better pair unless you looking for a pattern that really floats your boat......


You have a PM to by the way.....
 
Marv man those are beautiful fish!
didnt go through the whole 116 pages, but u got some awesome corals. And the picassos look great
Thanks... :)

Those are a great pair no need to find a better pair unless you looking for a pattern that really floats your boat......

You have a PM to by the way.....
I'll reply to the pm... :)

I was hoping at least one of them would have side burns.. that is the ultimate Picasso IMHO.. :)
 
I agree rev a picasso with side burns.....one of the most beautiful fish you can buy IMO
 
Marvin...my wife just informed me that ORA sells a specific food for their clownfish...can probably find it at Petco...that's were she works and her store carries it...she said that ORA feeds it to all their clowns from a very young age.
 
Marvin...my wife just informed me that ORA sells a specific food for their clownfish...can probably find it at Petco...that's were she works and her store carries it...she said that ORA feeds it to all their clowns from a very young age.

I think it's ORA Glo.. I know the LFS I bought my clowns from carries it also... gotta head over there and pick some up... and also another batch of frozen cyclopeeze... :)

thanks for the heads up...
 
Marv, ur tanks really look bigger then they are! i thought u had like a 180 or sumthing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new