MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

shout out to paintballer768 (Jeff) for these... wanted to document their arrival... ;)

08-06-08_Arms_3.jpg


08-06-08_Arms_4.jpg


08-06-08_Arms_1.jpg
 
Glad we are all happy with our Arms.
:) :D :)


Id consider my first ever shipping venture a success haha. Hope to see these in a few months spread all over.
yeah, it'll be awesome if we can see these guys more... one of the best zoas morphs out there... :)


Wow those are looking great!

I need some arm's! :)
thanks Steve... :)


Cant wait till I can find me some of those
sooner or later, they'll be more to go around... yay!!! :)
 
Ah Armageddon heaven! Beautiful Marvin! i am getting my frag next week. :D
 
some shots tonight.. not very good but decent enough to post.. ;)

Chong Bongs
08-11-08_Bongs.jpg


Pumpkin Patch echino
08-11-08_Pumpkin.jpg
 
Loving the Chong Bongs!!! :marv
yup.. one of the newer morphs to hit the market.... I thought they were the same as Mohawks but I'm wrong... didn't really have any motivation to acquire them until I saw a few other pics from others I've dealt with before... I'm glad I did.. they are quickly becoming one of my favorite morphs... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new