MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

Marv,

Its hard not to go in there and stare through the looking box all day without buying isn't it. I always say,"well I drove this far, I better buy something".
 
Dang .... if only we can swap Frags ... between MI and Toronto!! Acans for Acans or Acans for Palys....gggrrrr!!

Paul

man.. the latter would be awesome!!!

only Aussies I'm really after are these guys... hope I find them... :)

07-16-07_Aussie_1.jpg


06-08-07Aussie_1.jpg


07-16-07_Aussie_2.jpg


07-16-07_Aussie_8.jpg


07-16-07_Aussie_10.jpg


or something really close to these... ;)

btw, as you can see.. pics are from AquariumPro's forum under the ReefRaft threads...
 
Start up the Dremel Marvin ..... :hammer: oh yeah my bad ... Aussie Acans to be precise...thanks for correcting me...:tongue3:

Paul

:D :) :D

you guys are so fortunate... well, come to think of it, I'm very fortunate as well coz if I lived there, I'd probably have to start another tank just for Aussie lords... :hammer:
 
:D :) :D

you guys are so fortunate... well, come to think of it, I'm very fortunate as well coz if I lived there, I'd probably have to start another tank just for Aussie lords... :hammer:

Hey Marv .... that's the "REAL" Plan ... a dedicated Aussie Acan tank!! Hey ... who knows maybe we can trade in the near future .... planning to get colonies and frag 'em...Wink..Wink!!:marv
Canada and USA should be borderless...One LOVE!! :tongue3:


Paul
 
Hey Marv .... that's the "REAL" Plan ... a dedicated Aussie Acan tank!! Hey ... who knows maybe we can trade in the near future .... planning to get colonies and frag 'em...Wink..Wink!!:marv
Canada and USA should be borderless...One LOVE!! :tongue3:


Paul

I wish man... happy shopping... just take lots of pics for us to see... ;)
 
I think I am fraggin my echino but If I do I will need an Aussie to replace it :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new