Maxspect Ethereal lighting users or Jump LED

hrdneglcry

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
718
Reaction score
212
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. If anyone here is using a Maxspect Ethereal are you able to grow purple coraline with it? If yes what light setting are you using? Maybe Jump owners too. Same question.
 
I could never understand why maxspect isn’t more popular. They have very good products.
 
I'd like to know if anyone is growing purple coraline under leds. A reefer here said they bleached his and I think he uses kessils or Ai primes. My leds also bleached my coraline.
 
IMG_2698.jpeg


I have an AI prime and grows everything just fine
 
Hi. If anyone here is using a Maxspect Ethereal are you able to grow purple coraline with it? If yes what light setting are you using? Maybe Jump owners too. Same question.
I use a radion xr15 g6 blue....i have to scape it off every 3 days. I think the trick to coralline is a refuge and running a higher stable PH. I had to get two tuxido urhchins to even control it. in biocube 32

even my cheap coral life full spectrum led refuge light grows coralline... a ton of coralline. Good ph is the key i really think. I have to scrape out the refuge monthly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new