Medusa Worm

Nutramar Foods

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
380
Reaction score
386
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Medusa Worm is a fascinating marine invertebrate prized for its unique, flowing feeding tentacles and role as a natural sand cleaner. It thrives in a well-established saltwater aquarium with deep, fine substrate and stable water conditions. The tank should be free of overly aggressive tankmates, as the Medusa Worm can be sensitive and easily stressed. Feed small, meaty foods such as chopped Gamma shrimp or fish, which it captures with its delicate tentacles. Provide plenty of hiding space within the substrate to allow natural burrowing and reduce stress. With stable water quality, a peaceful environment, and appropriate feeding, the Medusa Worm becomes an intriguing and visually captivating addition to a reef or marine tank.

1530037 10-21-25.jpg
 
I like it, but basically a sea cucumber, at least in terms of toxicity if stressed and can nuke an entire tank.

Not happening in my house... Though I love all the benefits, the risks too high for me.
 
I like it, but basically a sea cucumber, at least in terms of toxicity if stressed and can nuke an entire tank.

Not happening in my house... Though I love all the benefits, the risks too high for me.
I’m with you there.
 
I like it, but basically a sea cucumber, at least in terms of toxicity if stressed and can nuke an entire tank.

Not happening in my house... Though I love all the benefits, the risks too high for me.
I agree. I had one in 1998 and it got caught in a powerhead and nuked my aquarium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new