Midnight Attack!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeakerBob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
wow those are some truely amazing pictures! I can't believe my eyes what just happened! great find and sorry about the polyps :(
 
Great pics.

Yellow polyps are dispensable IMO. They will grow back fast. If you want some more, I'll send you some.

My acan echinata has done that a couple times. Lost another acan to it and almost lost another acan when my starfish pushed them too close together. Echinatas are deadly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new