Most Epic Marine Video!

franciscosalazar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
95
Reaction score
13
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;f1KA9b6MuI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1KA9b6MuI8&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha nice ! If u find it let me know ! I got a new tank up ( my first) it's in its second week running but my water is green for some reason. No lights on or anything :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new