Moved to Anemone forum for ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Water4all
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's a nem? It looks like a bounce shroom or something to me. Can you get a better pic?
 
Ok that's the wrong pic showing here. I see the nem in the original thread. Need a pic of the foot though. Could be bta or lta.
 
Ok that's the wrong pic showing here. I see the nem in the original thread. Need a pic of the foot though. Could be bta or lta.
Okay, ill work on getting a photo of the foot. IT was a red orange ankle in the store and the foot part that touched the glass was spread out far and stuck very well.
I will say it has the potential to be a lta, bta or a cong. One of those se three more than likely.
 
Ok that's the wrong pic showing here. I see the nem in the original thread. Need a pic of the foot though. Could be bta or lta.
Best i can do for now. Maybe it'll still be closed up in the a. M. It responded well to misis shrimp feeding and opened up some more.

20190806_190041.jpg 20190806_205916.jpg
 
I can see bubbles on that close up. Seems like just a bleached bta. I'd feed a couple times weekly if it will take it then just be patient. Cool crab though.
 
Hey everyone. Just wanted to update yall on the anemone. It's getting some colors back and is sticky and eats. Still not sure 100% what it is though.

20190930_074752.jpg 20190930_074801.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new