Mr. D's Mini Bow 7!!

those are some nice zoas/palys!
And is that a dragons soul favia? I love it!
 
I really like the look of your mini bow and your choice of equipment.
 
Some update pictures. There hasn't been any noticeable change. I have nearly zero problems with this tank since it's set up. A frag of zoas in the front lost their color when I added carbon a week or so ago, but they're bouncing back since I took it out. Everything else in the tank seems to be as happy as can be.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1411942438133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411942438133.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 271
  • uploadfromtaptalk1411942452980.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411942452980.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 288
  • uploadfromtaptalk1411942460337.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411942460337.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 273
  • uploadfromtaptalk1411942466973.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411942466973.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 272
So here is my last update! My total is still at $240.18. I put the stand on a smaller "stand" and cleaned it up a little. I can't wait for the results! Good luck to everyone!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1412132939802.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412132939802.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 268
  • uploadfromtaptalk1412132947202.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412132947202.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 280
  • uploadfromtaptalk1412132954476.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412132954476.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 281
  • uploadfromtaptalk1412132962712.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412132962712.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 284
  • uploadfromtaptalk1412132971932.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412132971932.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 281
Congrats on most ecologically sensitive!
 
Congrats on most ecologically sensitive!

Thank you! I just got back from a vacation, so many thank you's are in order.

How's the aquaclear working?

It's working very well for my needs. I have only two small fish. I only run a sponge, but could probably stand a small amount of carbon too.

Had to stop in and see everything related to "ecological" :)

Well thank you. I enjoyed the build. I hope you did too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new