Must sell dry goods

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raven09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Raven09

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Messages
56
Reaction score
20
Location
Mesa
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was enjoying my new 200 gallon Red Sea tank and due to an illness I’ve had to sell all. My tank, fish and corals are already sold. All I have left are my test equipment which got used 3 times. Here is my list with hopeful selling cost or best offer.

Hanna Phosphate kit $40.00
Hanna Alkalinity kit $40.00
Hanna Calcium kit $40.00
Red Sea Magnesium Pro kit $30.00
ATC Portable Refractometer $15.00

Submersible UV Filter SP5-UV $60.00
Aqua Supreme Air Pump-2 outlets with Air Stones $10.00.

I live in Mesa, Arizona. If interested please PM me and I will reply.

I will only sell in Mesa, Arizona because I will lose money if I have to ship. I can not compete with BRS or any other large company.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new