MXM module

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This should already be the case for anyone with an apex and a mobius device just to make up for the shortcomings of mobius. Mobius is almost up tp Cyberpunk 2077 level launch failure status.
i dont get why everyone has such a hard time w/ mobius. its been pretty flawless for me after the initial release issues.

herozero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This should already be the case for anyone with an apex and a mobius device just to make up for the shortcomings of mobius. Mobius is almost up tp Cyberpunk 2077 level launch failure status.

I don’t know why Bertram should pay for that? Mobius was terrible (for some) long before Bertram came to town. I have zero issues with Mobius and my MP60s. Haven’t ran a Radion since early G5 days. I did have a rough time with MyAI and Nero pumps though.

They had a video and said they were working on it with Santa’s elves. The implication was clear. Having all vendors post it on their sites with coming soon three weeks before Christmas?

Maybe Santa’s Chinese factory was likely part of the latest round of Covid shut downs?

The truth is, to trust ANY company’s release date is ludicrous these days. Go look at GHL and the ION director for how poorly a release can go.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know why Bertram should pay for that? Mobius was terrible (for some) long before Bertram came to town. I have zero issues with Mobius and my MP60s. Haven’t ran a Radion since early G5 days. I did have a rough time with MyAI and Nero pumps though.
Let's wait and see if the MXM actually improves anything, then I'll lay out a case why this should be handled more like a product recall than a product release.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 11 radions, 8 versas, 2 vectras, and 8 vortechs on mobius. And I'll be the first to say connectivity through mobius is spotty, and there are more times than I want to admit when trying to view devices that some don't respond.

However outside of connection issues I don't experience problems with devices carrying out their programmed schedules.

Once everything is programmed things run smoothly.

It's when you have to tweak a light schedule, or increase dosing and mobius won't communicate with what you're trying to change that makes it extremely frustrating.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Maybe Santa’s Chinese factory was likely part of the latest round of Covid shut downs?

The truth is, to trust ANY company’s release date is ludicrous these days. Go look at GHL and the ION director for how poorly a release can go.
I just wish they would provide an update. Hey delays happen but to go dark is rediculous. It’s why people are so annoyed

certain_code

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something tells me Neptune are delaying here because here they are seeing how atrocious Mobius is at maintaining connectivity.

While funny I doubt this is the case. I doubt they would have even mentioned the product let alone the potential availability of it without already having run through a few phases of product testing in the market through the NSI program.

No doubt this is likely related to part/component availability or just general logistics nightmares of the world right now. Perhaps some software aspects are still being worked on but if they didn't already have an idea of the physical devices being landed in the US they would likely have no idea of the availability date. Either way, I am sure so many people had quite the media headache when the leader of the company flirted with a launch date.

AJsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While funny I doubt this is the case. I doubt they would have even mentioned the product let alone the potential availability of it without already having run through a few phases of product testing in the market through the NSI program.

No doubt this is likely related to part/component availability or just general logistics nightmares of the world right now. Perhaps some software aspects are still being worked on but if they didn't already have an idea of the physical devices being landed in the US they would likely have no idea of the availability date. Either way, I am sure so many people had quite the media headache when the leader of the company flirted with a launch date.

I'm glad some are more optimistic. I'd venture to see the product was prematurely discussed when Ecotech and Neptune found themselves under Bertram umbrella. Considering Ecotech themselves haven't been able to establish a reliable protocol in 3+ years of development I'm not sold Neptunes Devs are the answer.

The fallback for Ecotech is still "restart your devices to reestablish connection"

herozero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad some are more optimistic. I'd venture to see the product was prematurely discussed when Ecotech and Neptune found themselves under Bertram umbrella. Considering Ecotech themselves haven't been able to establish a reliable protocol in 3+ years of development I'm not sold Neptunes Devs are the answer.

The fallback for Ecotech is still "restart your devices to reestablish connection"
Doubt it. You don't have something in beta and announce it without a product. They're late.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess... because eveone has been awaiting me to provide it... MMX was originally going to push and pull data from Mobious. Normally this would be an easy peasy app integration.

Neptune was so focused their product development that they were blinded to the years of negative feedback, reguardless of platform, to the Mobiis app.

Once they realized their error, it was too late. The MMX was already announced and with a 2022 Christmas Elf delivery promise.

I'll wait with the rest of you. I am not expecting a miracle though.

AJsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doubt it. You don't have something in beta and announce it without a product. They're late.

I don't necessarily doubt they had some framework for a product. I wouldn't blink if they came out and said for the product to work as intended they had to redo whatever logic Mobius protocol uses.

If you can't connect directly to a Mobius device without multiple power cycles it does not look favorable for a "3rd party" connection which can't toggle power on the device without a connection.

Products fail in Beta all the time, especially when driven heavily by external investors.

Back