my 120g mainly sps reef

IBEW41

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
143
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3083.jpg
IMG_3080.jpg
IMG_3084.jpg
IMG_3076.jpg
007.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice what type of lighting and what do you do for filtration / dosing?
 
I use radion gen 1 and use a calcium reactor with 65g sump with octopus nw-200 skimmer
 
Wow, awesome tank. Would love to see more photos of the sps. What do you run for filtration? GAC? GFO? Biopellets?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new