My 30g nano

definitionofreal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
234
Reaction score
53
Location
Sarasota, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this tank around 8 months ago. No skimmer just a hob bio wheel with filter floss, 700gph powerhead, 40 pounds of sand and 40 pounds of rock. I do 5g water changes weekly. I run a chinese full spectrum led that I have had great growth with. Ok, enough with the boring stuff, here's some eye candy.
 
Hey I don't see the photos!
 
Try this again!!
 

Attachments

  • 1386723777883.jpg
    1386723777883.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 1386723791198.jpg
    1386723791198.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 1386723805431.jpg
    1386723805431.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 1386723827564.jpg
    1386723827564.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 1386723853039.jpg
    1386723853039.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 138
More
 

Attachments

  • 1386723968142.jpg
    1386723968142.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 1386723991259.jpg
    1386723991259.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 1386724036892.jpg
    1386724036892.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 1386724053916.jpg
    1386724053916.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 194
  • 1386724083241.jpg
    1386724083241.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 145

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new