My 6 week old Nano!

IdahoNano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
31
Location
American Fork, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic of my 6 week old Coralife Biocube 29. Added a peppermint shrimp yesterday. I'll add a 2 more fish in another 3 or 4 weeks!

updatetank.jpg


And here's the link to the contest thread!


https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/nano-reefs/189350-nano-lovers-nano-nano-contest.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new