Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks sorta like this one but I’m not exactly what species it is.. we get blue ones and red ones that hang out around the house from time to time.

E111C387-57B6-4040-AF2D-8F9CA252793E.jpeg

Bonus picture for my fellow gecko lover ;)

5FF0AB81-A41C-4BCB-ABCA-8BCD69FA0A26.jpeg
That's a salamander isn't it?

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it’s been a rough week with my tank.. my ATO stuck on and dropped my salinity over 2 points along with dosing a weeks worth of Mg in a instant :( Looks like I may lose most of my SPS as they where stressed anyway from me driving down nutrients in my battle with GHA.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it’s been a rough week with my tank.. my ATO stuck on and dropped my salinity over 2 points along with dosing a weeks worth of Mg in a instant :( Looks like I may lose most of my SPS as they where stressed anyway from me driving down nutrients in my battle with GHA.

That sucks big time, so sorry to hear this. :(

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks big time, so sorry to hear this. :(

Thanks man.. the bright side is in the last week my remaining GHA has turned to mush and all but disappeared from my tank :) not sure if the vibrant finally did it in or if it was the big dose of Mg, or maybe a combo of both?

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kamoer doser and an ato here still in the boxes, stuff like this happening worries me!

agree.. automation scares me, I have float switches to implement as fail safes but can only blame myself for not installing them yet ;Facepalm fortunately my small ATO reservoir only had about 3 gallons in it which probably saved me from a complete wipe out.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agree.. automation scares me, I have float switches to implement as fail safes but can only blame myself for not installing them yet ;Facepalm fortunately my small ATO reservoir only had about 3 gallons in it which probably saved me from a complete wipe out.

My guess is that a weeks worth will just urinate things off, fingers crossed!

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U need to catch a break soon my friend. Fingers crossed for the next few days. U do a big wc yet?

thanks.. didn’t do a water change, wasn’t to worried about Mg overdose so I just focused on getting my salinity back in line.

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liking what I'm seein!

Another iPhone or ?

thanks.. yeah sticking with the iPhone, I was one of those fools that stood in line on launch day for the original iphone and have been hooked ever since.. lol. I wanted to buy a unlocked phone straight out without a plan so after lots of debate I upgraded to the iphone 8, the 6-core A11 chip set smokes my old iPhone 4 big time but it's still kinda Retro ;)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks.. yeah sticking with the iPhone, I was one of those fools that stood in line on launch day for the original iphone and have been hooked ever since.. lol. I wanted to buy a unlocked phone straight out without a plan so after lots of debate I upgraded to the iphone 8, the 6-core A11 chip set smokes my old iPhone 4 big time but it's still kinda Retro ;)

I have a 7s, my first was a 3.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back