My Dream Build 150

@WIReefer I think it will be more than sufficient! I still have to get everything dialed in but I'll wait to get picky for the saltwater. Gonna have to start ordering some more fish for qt soon :)
 
@WIReefer I think it will be more than sufficient! I still have to get everything dialed in but I'll wait to get picky for the saltwater. Gonna have to start ordering some more fish for qt soon :)
Start making some water! Can’t wait to see the fish list!
 
hi guys..just caught,bumped off both of your threads...;Facepalmback to catch up soon..!!!;):cool:
 
Decided to upgrade my water game! 8 stage here we come :)
 

Attachments

  • 20210324_171218.jpg
    20210324_171218.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 164
The sump is finally ready! Big shout out to @Reef-junky for spotting a major flaw in my return plumbing design & guiding me through the drilling process of glass & lending me the drill guide. I also want to thank @WIReefer & @JayRozzer for guiding me through it. I was pretty nervous to drill through the glass but all was well. I am glad it is done :)
 

Attachments

  • 20210327_085920.jpg
    20210327_085920.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 157
The sump is finally ready! Big shout out to @Reef-junky for spotting a major flaw in my return plumbing design & guiding me through the drilling process of glass & lending me the drill guide. I also want to thank @WIReefer & @JayRozzer for guiding me through it. I was pretty nervous to drill through the glass but all was well. I am glad it is done :)

Looks good!
 
@ReefJunky Thank you. The 2 more stages are anion and another mixed bed to help with c02, silicates, etc. I may end up having to gas off my ro before the di but hoping not. It wasn’t too expensive to add on so i figured why not
 
@ReefJunky Thank you. The 2 more stages are anion and another mixed bed to help with c02, silicates, etc. I may end up having to gas off my ro before the di but hoping not. It wasn’t too expensive to add on so i figured why not

Are you on well water?
 
@Reef-junky Yea we are & have higher than average c02 levels that we know of. Going to have another test done soon, I lost our original well test from years ago
 
The higher c02 levels are expiring our di resin faster than I'd like, hoping this helps a bit. If not, ill have to gas off the water before the di
 
If not I'll have to get another brute to use as another storage for water, trying to avoid that for now. I guess we will see
 
CO2 messes with the anion-exchange process. I would think you will still burn through the anion resin to save the mixed resin. This looks like marketing BS.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new