My First Battlecorals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joel B in FL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say that I received my first shipment from Adam today, and he has definitely earned the reputation he has on here. The communication he provided throughout the process was like none I had ever experienced when dealing with an online vendor. And the corals he sent were absolutely amazing. It was by far the best experience I have had with a coral purchase. I only purchased a few pieces this time but I have already started planning what my next purchase will be.

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see them! It's always fun to see any surprises he sneaks into different orders.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed !!! Adam's communication and customer support is next to none. I literally go to him for every single silly reefing questions I have and he happily answers me . In fact , I did not limit myself to only getting acros from him. My M80 ballast that runs my radium, also came from him. Finding a working M80 like reeflux cube is so hard these days .

I always tell my European reefing friends that US is blessed to have someone like Adam !

Regards,
Abhishek

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed !!! Adam's communication and customer support is next to none. I literally go to him for every single silly reefing questions I have and he happily answers me . In fact , I did not limit myself to only getting acros from him. My M80 ballast that runs my radium, also came from him. Finding a working M80 like reeflux cube is so hard these days .

I always tell my European reefing friends that US is blessed to have someone like Adam !

Regards,
Abhishek

Hamilton sells an m80.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hamilton sells an m80.

That's true but when i wanted it , it was out of stock and Adam had the reeflux cube , known to be a really good one to run radium on. And pricing on it and the condition it came in was impeccable . Couldn't pass it on . Same with my Tunze 6105 that again came from him.

Regards,
Abhishek

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear about your experience!

gus-malzahn-boom-2.gif

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back