My first reef 125g

Got the Turbo Aquatics Rev 4 L4 ATS hooked up a couple days ago, it fits nicely!
Grow GHA...grow!

20161117_184546.jpg
 
Looking really good!
Quick question, where did you get your stand built?
 
Looking really good!
Quick question, where did you get your stand built?
Woo hoo, post #300! Lol
I live in Champaign, Illinois and had a welder friend make it for me, then took it to a powder coater. So glad I did, love not having a center brace!
 
Love the color... makes me so jealous haha I need a better light :P
 
The corals are beautiful! I thought the quality of the pictures were great! Thanks for sharing!
Well thank you Christy, I appreciate the kind words! They are taken with my S7 and a filter, nothing fancy. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Reef on my friend,
Phil
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new