My JBJ DX12

KVenom

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda late on this as I will be breaking this tank down soon to upgrade to my Red Sea Max 250. This was my first tank and I loved it; I instantly became a hooked reefer. Here are some pics through the progression.
IMG_7435.jpg
IMG_7617.jpg
IMG_8385.jpg
IMG_8816.jpg
IMG_9221.jpg
 
I just picked this tank up today for my dwarf seahorses :) I got the newest model with LEDs. Is there anything you would recommend on changing on this tank? I'm planning on using established live rock rubble in the filter area instead of the ceramic media, carbon, then chaeto. I'm not crazy about the return line and am thinking of changing it to one that bends.. Thanks in advance :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new