My Tank

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
143
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting my Tank Thread to enter contest. I know i have posted some pics in other sections of it but not any here so here we go.
150 Gal 6' long tank
RS200 Eshopps Sump with Reef Octopus Skimmer and a Canister running nitrate removing media.
I could really use that Tunze
Tankshot.jpg
MAX2.jpg
Naked.jpg
White.jpg
Zoom.jpg
 
Blue Face Angel
Majestic Angel
5-6 inch purple tang
3 inch powder blue tang
1-2 inch baby hippo tang
2 nearly naked clowns
2 wyoming white clowns
1 lawnmower blenny
1 yellow watchman gobie
1 anemone
3 clams
3 Skunk Cleaner shrimp
4 Giant Mexican Turbo snails
1 Plate coral
1 Sun coral
Some hammer, frogspawn and torch corals as well
And 3 Goniopora corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new