Nano Fish

RSREEFING

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
47
Location
Racine
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's everyone doing.

So I got this new setup going. An Innovative Marine 50 lagoon all in one tank. I would really love some suggestions on fish to stock it with. I do have sand, fiji pink (40 pounds)

If I can keep them while there young and rehome them when they get bigger, that works for me too.

Thank you!
 
How's everyone doing.

So I got this new setup going. An Innovative Marine 50 lagoon all in one tank. I would really love some suggestions on fish to stock it with. I do have sand, fiji pink (40 pounds)

If I can keep them while there young and rehome them when they get bigger, that works for me too.

Thank you!
Pseudo chronic, cardinals, blennies, gobies.
Will you have corals? If not, that would open up your options even more.
 
Get an elgongated (elegant) pseudochromis. The pictures on live aquaria are bad but it’s a beautiful fish, especially when the blue lights come on. Can’t go wrong with a dwarf angel or wrasse either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new