Nano Question

Yay! They are so pretty! The ones I have seen at my local aquarium store are kinda big but have beautiful coloring on their "feathers". They are asking $14.

I already have some kind of worm that has showed up in my Nano. I am just letting it hang out wherever and do it's own thing. It has a gray coloring that reminds me of the "sheath" the feather dusters have around them. I have seen it stretch out once, but not seen any feathers.
 
I have seen peppermint shrimp pick on them before but it really just depends on the shrimp they all seem to have different personalities. I wouldn't worry about the hermits.
 
Thank you Kevantheman35. I bought a Hawaiian Feather Duster last night. Wasn't long before the peppermint shrimp started picking on it so I didn't take any chances and took him out of the tank. He also ate my star polyps not long ago. I hate having to take him out though because he is a great housekeeper of the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new