Nano recommendations please

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
5,158
Reaction score
27,438
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been looking at adding a nano reef to my house I think they are really cool I have basically everything I need to set one up. I have a small heater, a360x tuna blue light, rock, and will think I will run it bare bottom and will purchase a ato for the tank I’ve been looking at a evo 13.5 what do you guys suggest?
 
Yeah I’ve only had my fusion 20G for 6 months but I’m very glad it’s my first tank! I also liked the waterbox tanks but not too fond of small cubes.
 
Thank you guys for the reply I will have to check it out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new