Nano Zeovit Tanks!

Mr.Alex

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
145
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Alex, I created this thread to show my journey through building my nano zeovit tank.

I would also like this to be an open discussion for anyone else with a zeovit system or anyone who is thinking about starting one!

This first picture is where i started and the rest will be the progression of the build over the last 4 months. Thanks for stopping by...

20170325_100857.jpg
 
.

20170325_111231.jpg
 
.

20170325_112533.jpg
 
.

20170325_113624.jpg
 
.

20170325_134957.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new