Need help finding a light for a 24 wide by 12 deep

  • Thread starter Thread starter nano reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Give it a shot you’ll only be the most you’ll be is is 13” off the bottom. Lose 1-2” if you have a sand bottom and about an 1” give or take for the thickness of the light. Should be good for lps
 
I don't know if this will fit your bill but I just got one and am pleasantly surprised by it so far.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/n...rfect-light-for-a-nano-reef-let’s-see.910205/Mounted at 10" above the waterline and measured 20" deep in the water, all channels at 100%, the PAR level was [Sorry, totally looked at the wrong results while typing. I'll remeasure and correct my numbers.] . (And I was measuring 6 inches off to the side from straight down)
Is the tank directly under the cabinet? Maybe mount it directly to the bottom of the cabinet. Or is it just the door swing that creates the limitation?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new