Need Help moving 250g tank

Nitcrawler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Messages
209
Reaction score
56
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I Need 4 or 5 string guys help, moving a 250g tank weight is around 500lbs from Franklin Square to east meadow . From one basement to another.
I just need man power I will provide everything else.
 
you may want to try facebook and nextdoor for this as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new