Need Help moving 250g tank

Nitcrawler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Messages
209
Reaction score
56
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I Need 4 or 5 string guys help, moving a 250g tank weight is around 500lbs from Franklin Square to east meadow . From one basement to another.
I just need man power I will provide everything else.
 
you may want to try facebook and nextdoor for this as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new