Need help with clear slime

  • Thread starter Thread starter BP17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BP17

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a clear slimy substance sticking to my return line only. I bought the tubing from home depot and it also has a reddish/oink color on the bottom of it. SHould I be concerned? the tank is 90 gal and about 1 1/2 weeks old.


IMG_1488.jpg
 
Should I be worried? The slime comes off when I run it but comes back the next day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new